From 24 September 2012 on, P&T Visa Classic, Gold and Prestige cards will be equipped with “3D Secure” technology – called “Verified by Visa” by Visa- that will offer enhanced security for online payments.
For payments on internet sites with “Verified by Visa” logo, you will use a password in addition to the normal data of your card. The password will be created by yourself during an “3D Secure” activation process.
The activation process will start automatically during your first payment on an internet site with “Verified by Visa” logo. Steps will be the following:
- You enter the normal data of your Visa card (number, date of expiration, CVV2) for the ongoing payment
An activation window will open where you have to enter:
- 4 positions of you CCP account number from which your credit card payments are debited
- your date of birth
- You create a “personal message” that will be displayed on all pages relating to payments made on web sites with the “Verified by Visa” logo.
- You create your personal password for subsequent payments on web sites that display the “Verified by Visa” logo. The password has be to between 8-15 positions long and consist of minimum 1 capital letter, 1 small letter and 1 number.
- By validation, your Visa card is activated for “3D Security” service and your ongoing payment is confirmed.
For future payments on web sites that display the “Verified by Visa” logo, you enter the data of your Visa card and your password. Your personal message will be displayed.
For further information :
Helpdesk 3D Secure (reachable from 24 September on) : (+352) 27 12 66 06
CCP Helpdesk : 8002 4334 (free)
Cond. part. easy Visa
PDF - 494 Kb
General Conditions 12/2012
PDF - 141 Kb
FAQ 3D Secure
PDF - 277 Kb
Cond. part. Cartes Visa
PDF - 165 Kb
Liste des Prix
PDF - 277 Kb
Conditions générales véhicule de location
PDF - 147 Kb
Cond. Part. Cartes de débit 11/2011
PDF - 166 Kb
Cond. Assurance Visa Gold
PDF - 261 Kb
Cond. Assurance Visa Prestige
PDF - 264 Kb
Cond. Assistance Visa Gold
PDF - 164 Kb