Leading operator of postal and telecommunication services in Luxembourg, P&T Luxembourg puts the competence of its 2900 employees at the service of private and professional customers. We recruit for our Telecommunications division :
Telecom Engineer ( m/f )
for Operations and Maintenance of Mobile Packet Core Network
- Operations and maintenance of LUXGSM packet core network nodes (xGSN, EPC, PCRF,…) and data services,
- Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance tasks,
- Contribution to system planning and implementation; writing of corresponding documentation,
- Participation and active role in continuous improvement and quality ensurance activities.
- Bachelor in Telecommunications or Electronics (“ingénieur industriel”) or other technical Bachelor degree,
- Extensive knowledge in UNIX operating systems and IP switching,
- Extensive knowledge in IP (Routing, BGP, QoS, NAT, IPv6),
- Knowledge of mobile networks and services (2G, 3G, 4G),
- Working experience with troubleshooting tools as Wireshark and/or related tools,
- Programming knowledge (Java, perl, php) is an advantage,
- Experience in team working and project management,
- Proactive working in a dynamic environment,
- Sense of responsibility, flexibility and personal commitment,
- Languages : English (written and spoken) and German, French and/or Luxembourgish constitute an advantage,
- Communication ease,
- Willingness to take part in an on-call duty during defined periods.
- 3+ years work experience in the telecommunications industry would constitute an advantage.
We offer a stable situation and an attractive remuneration package linked to your performance. Furthermore, we offer real career opportunities as well as continuous internal education adapted to your needs.
Interested ? Immediately send your application form including your CV and a recent photo to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact tel.: (+ 352) 4765-4422.