'"An account for two, two cards for the price of one!"
CCP Tandem from the P&T offers a complete range of services, perfectly adapted to the needs of the household. In fact, CCP Tandem is a current account in the form of a joint account where the account holders have equal rights and obligations.
With this account, you can carry out everyday household transactions such as:
- transfers, standing orders and direct debit;
- payments by card;
- withdraw money from cash dispensers;
- CCP Connect internet banking.
In order to help you manage your everyday spending, two Postchèque cards are included for the price of one.
A snapshot of the advantages of CCP Tandem:
- Free: opening and management of a current account for two account holders
- Free: a second Postchèque card
- Free: withdraw money from over 50 P&T cash dispensers
- Free: transfers from one CCP to another CCP in Luxembourg
- Free: make standing orders to a bank in the European Union
- Free: statements à la carte (daily, weekly, once or twice per month, electronic)
- Free: access to CCP Connect e-banking
- Rapid transactions
- Transparent fees
To open a CCP Tandem account, the two account holders must go together to the post office of their choice with their identity cards - it is as easy as that!