Benefits of a Post Office account
"Having a post office account means benefiting from a full range of advantages."
The CCP offers all kinds of activities at favourable rates, some even free-of-charge:
- FREE : opening and managing an account
- FREE : statements à la carte (daily, weekly, once or twice per month, electronic)
- FREE : electronic and paper transfers from one CCP to another CCP in Luxembourg
- FREE : standing orders to a bank in the European Union
- FREE : withdraw money from over 40 P&T cash dispensers
- FREE : Postchèque/Bancomat, Visa and My Cash cards as from the first year
- FREE : CCP Connect membership
All types of post office account transactions are straightforward, whether using CCP Connect or conventional means (paper transfers). A statement is sent after every transaction or electronic consultation of your CCP Connect accounts, making it easier to view your Post Office account details at any time.
For your administrative matters, there's always a post office nearby, wherever you live. You can also drop your letters in one of our 1,174 public letter boxes or give them to your postman, who will pass them on to us.
The CCP offers competitive and transparent pricing for financial services.
Flat rates are not available, meaning you pay only for the services you actually use.
As soon as the Comptes Chèques Postaux receives your payment instructions, they are dealt with the same day.
There is no value date applicable to your transfers. Therefore, you have immediate access to your money.