How do I open a post office account?
To open a CCP in the name of a corporate body, the person(s) bound by the company must fill in the relevant form and present the following documents:
- extract of the company's register
- incorporation act
- statement from the board of directors
- economic eligible party declaration
- valid proof of identity of the persons bound by the company and/or with the power of signature
- authorisation of the organisation, if necessary
Your CCP will be operational about 2-3 days after your request.
For more information concerning the formalities for opening an account for a corporate body, do not hesitate to contact by phone on 4088 7573 .